Archive for September, 2014


The e-cigarette smoked by the victim

BINTULU (October 6, 2014): Smoking definitely kills, as a 53-year-old van driver died from an explosion after his electronic cigarette (e-cigarette) device suddenly blew up at Bintulu Tamu (Market) yesterday.

The victim, who was only identified only as ‘Lau’ (at press-time), was walking with a friend to a coffee shop when the freak incident happened.

They were heading for a coffee break as Lau was waiting for customers for his chartered van.

Continue reading

image